New Regulations for Foreign Experts in Israel    ||    30 Days Work Authorization (SEA) Program Is Now Available for Up to 45 Days    ||    Visa Waiver Program between Israel and Belarus    ||    Average Salary Update    ||    New "B/2 Entrepreneur" Visa    ||   


Family-Based Relocation

Our services extend not only to corporations, but also to private clientele. Our team has developed expertise in assisting the visa needs of family-based relocation and Green Card processing.

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative

For citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States to establish the relationship to certain alien relatives who wish to immigrate to the United States. Filing and approval of an I-130 is only the first step in helping a relative immigrate to the United States. Immediate family members do not have to wait to for a visa number to be available, while all other eligible family members must wait up to 11 years before they can apply for an immigrant visa or adjustment of status to a lawful permanent resident.

K Fiance/Spouse

K visas enable fiancés and spouses of U.S. citizens’ temporary entrance to the U.S. The K-1 permits entrance to fiancés, while the K-3 is provided to spouses awaiting approval of a petition for permanent residency.

K-1 Fiancé

Persons that intend to marry a U.S. citizen in the U.S. and live there may apply for a K-1 visa. A fiancé refers to a person who is engaged or contracted to be married. The marriage must be in accordance with the laws of the state in the U.S. where the marriage will take place and occur within 90 days of entry. Generally, the U.S. citizen and his/her spouse must have met in person within the past two years.

After the marriage, the new spouse may apply to become a permanent resident. If he/she does not intend to do so, the new spouse must leave the country within 90 days of initial entry.

K-3 Spouse (Married Abroad)

Persons that marry a U.S. citizen abroad may apply for a K-3 visa. The K-3 visa is typically a means for the spouse to come to the U.S. and live legally while he/she is waiting for permanent immigration status.

A spouse refers to a lawful husband or a wife, it does not refer to persons living together.

N-600K, Application for Citizenship and Issuance of Certificate Under Section 322

This form is an application for the naturalization of a child who regularly resides outside the U.S. to gain citizenship based on parentage.

Obtaining Reports of Consular Births Abroad

JS turned off. Go to home page.

Site Style Changer

10 Predefined skins

You can easily replace font, background and color scheme.