Visa for Spouses
This summary describes the step-by-step process for a foreign national to be granted permanent residence status Israeli citizenship, who is not otherwise eligible for citizenship under the Law of Return, and who is sharing his/her life with an Israeli partner, whether the foreign national and the Israeli partner are married or living together unmarried.
KTA lawyers are well experienced with the process, and can provide a professional guidance and support, to ease the process. Our service includes:
- Legal advise,
- Advise regarding documents needed for the process,
- Preparation of the application to be submitted,
- Making appointments at the Ministry of Interior,
- Process the visa with you, together, at the Ministry of Interior,
- Making the process much efficient for you,
- Gap through culture and language barriers.
Parentship Registration in Israel
The Israeli Law determines that each child born to an Israeli citizen parent is an Israeli citizen by the virtue of birth.
- When the mother is an Israeli, the child will be recognized as an Israeli, subject to proof of abdominal fruit.
- If the couple is not married or living together when the father is an Israeli, the father will be required by the Ministry of Interior to submit a claim to the family Court for a parentship deceleration.
- The court will normally require the father to provide evidences of parentship, such as parentity test, including a DNA test to prove paternity of the child, in order to register the child as an Israeli citizen at the Ministry of Interior.
KTA has a significant experience in providing legal advise and service pertaining to parentship registration in Israel.