Legal Employment – B-1 Work Visa

Only employers who hold valid employment permits from the Population,

Immigration and Border Authority in the Ministry of the Interior may employ foreign workers' and only foreign workers with valid working

visas (B/1) for the relevant sector may be employed by these employers.

Licensed employers of foreign workers must register their employment of the

foreign worker according to the relevant procedures.

צרו איתנו קשר