For more than 13 years, Kan-Tor & Acco has been a leader of inbound immigration practice in Israel. Our Israeli visa department lawyers provide expert legal services on all aspects of immigration law in Israel.
The Israeli inbound department represents top clients operating in a wide range of industries and sectors from startups, biotech, fin-tech, banking, construction, and engineering companies to multinational Fortune 500 corporations operating in Israel.
The Israeli Immigration department is the largest in the nation, allowing us the flexibility to best serve our clients. We provide tailor-made legal solutions for the employment of foreign nationals in Israel to meet the needs of corporate clients.
Our Israeli Immigration department services include:
- Work permits and visas for foreign experts, Hi-Tec visas, special machinery visas.
- Business visas.
- Work visa and residency for foreign spouses (married, non-married).
- Work visas for Jewish people.
- All related Aliyah matters (citizenship and residency).
- Legal advice and representation at the Ministry of Interior in Immigration.
- Court of appeals and the Labour Courts.
- Population Registry matters (Registration of child and change of legal status)
- Document procurement in Israel (marriage certificate, birth certificate, education diploma, and police clearance).