We can provide notary services for any document including, but not limited to:
- Power of Attorney
- Signature Verification
- Notarized Affidavits
- Notarized Translations
- Apostille Certificates for Official Documents
From Section 7 of the Notary Law, 5736 - 1976:
A Notary is authorized to:
- Verify signature on a document.
- Confirm that a signatory on behalf of another is authorized to do so.
- Verify the authenticity of a copy of a document.
Verify a translation of a document as true to the original.
- Verify and confirm an affidavit or any other declaration.
- Confirm that a person is alive.
- Verify the truthfulness of an inventory.
Use the Authority of a Notary Public for any matter.